Philanthropic Advisors' Forum of Greater Sacramento
To grow generosity in our region by inspiring and supporting professional advisors to help clients create charitable giving plans that strengthen their families and communities.
Advisors who are interested in expanding their ability to help clients fulfill their philanthropic wishes.
Unique Benefits of Membership:
- Be included in a listing of Philanthropic Advisors on the Sacramento Region Community Foundation website with a link to your site
- Take advantage of the opportunity to upgrade your philanthropic IQ
- Brainstorm with your peers in a collaborative environment
- Participate in building a culture of generosity in our community
Expectations of Members:
- Make charitable giving a normal part of your client interaction
- Help clients to create a plan for giving to community nonprofits either directly or through Sacramento Region Community Foundation
- Encourage colleagues to include charitable giving in client discussions
- Help recruit new philanthropically oriented members for the Forum and increase its sphere of influence
- Display or provide charitable giving information in your office
- Maintain good standing within your profession
To be considered for membership, please return this form to: Kelly Lind, Sacramento Region Community Foundation, 955 University Avenue, Suite A, Sacramento, CA 95825.